Monday, September 29, 2008

Big Ball of Emotions

On Friday of last week Brian and I went in for our weekly last month visit. Our doctor had ordered an Ultrasound to check the positioning of Chappell and her fetal weight. We were hoping that she was going to be head down and ready to go but what we thought was her hiney was her head. She is in the breech position...basically butt first. So we had to schedule a C-Section. At first I was upset because I wanted to have her naturally but I am thinking this may be a blessing in disguise. At least now we know when she is coming and I am having a chance to mentally prepare instead of it just happening out of the blue. Although I am scared of the actual c-section procedure, I am sooo excited for her to get here and to know I will be holding our little girl in 4 days!!! I told Brian I have felt every emotion in the book these last few days since I found out when she is coming. I'm excited, nervous, scared, anxious, ... you name it I am feeling it. But most of all I am just ready. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers this week! On Friday October 3rd, Chappell will be coming into the world!!!

1 comment:

Sari said...

Ashely, I didn't realize that you were scheduled to have Chappell this week! How very exciting! Best wishes and all the best from everybody here. I can't wait to see some photos :). Enjoy this time at home, and all the best to you and your family!