Monday, September 15, 2008

The Ultimate Gift






Last night Brian and I made some very special pictures with Chappell. Brian took some maternity photos of my belly. We have been wanting to do this so that we can always have them to show Chappell someday and to show how important and amazing this whole experience has been for us. I think the pictures speak for themselves about how truly excited we are to be parents and to meet out little girl. This is ABSOLUTELY The Ultimate Gift from God. We are so blessed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest picture ever. Can I have a copy? I love it~

Granny Debbo said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so sweet! I cannot imagine a child being more well loved. I too have packed my bag and am ready to spend the night waiting for this little girl to get here. It is very hard to be patient now to see our little earth angel. I can't wait to hold you sweetie.

love, granny

Melissa said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures, since I can't be there to see you before she arrives. Ash you are beautiful, and Brian you look so proud. I'm so excited for you. You are about to experience the most tender emotions you have ever felt. It's impossible to describe. Don't worry about the labor. You won't even think about it. Don't forget to call me when things start, so I can make it to Columbia.

LOL,
Melissa