Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One last Baby Shower before her arrival...





My friends from work threw me a wonderful baby shower last night! We went to California Dreamin'!! Chappell got so many great gifts and we can't wait for her to get here so she can use them! :)

Mommy and Daddy are still in the process of getting all her lil clothes washed and bags packed for the hospital. I will be 36 weeks on Sunday so only 4 more weeks til her due date!!! It is rapidly approaching and since Mommy always has to have everything planned out and perfect, I am determined to have everything ready to go this weekend.

Next week I start my weekly doctor visits and hopefully Chappell will hold out at least until 38 weeks. I just want to make sure her lungs are fully developed and she is ready for her arrival into the world! :)

I'm not going to lie, I am really nervous about the whole childbirth process, but I am more excited than anything. Anything I can do to bring this little girl into the world I will do. Brian and I are so excited and anxious to meet her! I can't believe how fast this whole process FLEW by! It really is the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. I can only imagine the way I will feel when I see her for the first time. What a true miracle it will be.

No comments: