Wednesday, July 16, 2008

20 week Ultrasound and 24 week Visit


well it's offiically A GIRL! We had our 20 week Ultrasound and they told us again that it was. We are naming her Chappell Harling Lackore :) Both are family names. Chappell is my great-grandmother's maiden name and Harling is Brian's mom's maiden name. We love the name b/c it is special to us and it is very unique. We are so excited to meet her! We have some great Ultrasound pics...her profile pic is my favorite. She already has her daddy's nose :)

I also had my 24 week Gestational Diabetes test...it was far from pleasant but everything came back normal so YEY! They made me chug this nasty cherry-orange drink and then you couldn't eat or drink anything so it was tough. But I was so glad that I made it through and that everything was A- OK :)

1 comment: