Monday, July 28, 2008

Our First Baby Shower!







































We had our first shower this past weekend! It was so wonderful and all of the hostesses made it very special for Chappell and I! It took place at the Magnolia House in Lexington and it was an all-girls luncheon. Chappell and I were showered with so many incredible gifts and the day was just perfect! It was so nice having everyone in town and getting to spend time with them!

We played some fun baby games like guessing how big my belly was and baby word jumble. My aunt MaryBeth guessed my tummy size almost perfectly! The shower was very girlie and perfect for us! Jenny made the cake topper which was adorable along with my "BOOTIENEER" and the Baby Bib cookies that she personalized for each guest. She is always creative like that.

Chappell and I are just so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends and this past weekend really meant a lot to us. Brian and I have to update her room now and put away all of her new items. :) This coming weekend, Stacey and Dave are coming to spend the weekend with us to paint the nursery. I can't wait to see the finished product...I know it's going to be so perfect! Stacey made us a beautiful canvas to go on the wall to match the birdie theme that we have chosen so I can't wait to see the rest of her designs...until then...

No comments: